Thursday, April 18, 2013

Working on MY Walk with God!

Good Morning ♥'s

Last night I was blessed to be in the awesome presence of God where he spoke boldly and clearly through the voice/DNA of Dr. Marvin Sapp.
My loves remember every utterance we make known to the Father our God he knows & he hears as he has created each of us distinctively that our voices are defined by our DNA.

Nugget/Crumb: "Hollar until He hears you"... Luke 18:35-43→ The Blind man (visionless, favorless & co-dependent)  essentially heared the multitude in passing and ask what was going on. They then told him it was Jesus of Nazareth that passeth by→ the blind man Cried out to Jesus (not knowing his exact location but that he was in the crowd). He was rebuked by those he depended upon for crying out. However, ultimately from the cry of the blind man  Jesus heard him and had mercy on Him! So as I was encourage Holla till He hears you!

As men & women of God we must know who we are; know our vision, the hand of favor over ourlives, be independent not co dependent & speak to ourselves our vision until we see it come to pass. God said write the vision & make it plain; Habakkuk 2:2

Be encourage as the hand of favor rest upon you, seek God first in all that you do as he protects your going out & coming in! Hollar till He hears you... Know that God loves each of us and cares deeply for us so it is imperative that we serve Him in the mighty name of Jesus!

Reconciled to God

Do you know that God isn't holding anything against you? He no longer sees you guilty, but redeemed through the shed blood of Jesus. God reconciled you to Himself. When you received Jesus as your Savior, God gave you the ministry of reconciliation. He [personally present] in Christ, reconciled and restored the world to favor with Himself -- that includes you. He is not counting up and holding against you your trespasses [but cancelling them]. God has committed to you the message of reconciliation (of the restoration to favor). Being reconciled to God, you can now take the word of reconciliation to others.

PRAYER:

Father, I thank You for saving me from wrath through Christ. If when I was Your enemy, I was reconciled to You through the death of Your Son, much more, having been reconciled, I shall be saved by His life. I also rejoice in You through my Lord Jesus Christ, through whom I have now received reconciliation. I shall rejoice in You and be glad in the name of Jesus. Amen.

Scripture Reading
Romans 5:9-11

©2013 Word Ministries, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment