Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Walk in Peace

Philippians 4:7 NKJV

The peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

♥'s One of God's desire is for each of us to be at peace. His peace surpasses all understanding not just some but ALL. I encourage that each of you renew your minds today by walking out Romans 12:1-2 NKJV

I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which  is your reasonable service. And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
Furthermore, my friends we must Go in Peace, make Peace & Live in peace as an surrendering of self and to live Like God has commanded.
I Samuel 20:42 NKJV

Then Jonathan said to David, “Go in peace, since we have both sworn in the name of the Lord , saying, ‘May the Lord be between you and me, and between your descendants and my descendants, forever.’ ” So he arose and departed, and Jonathan went into the city

Live In Peace

Today, I bless those who persecute me. I bless and do not curse. I rejoice with those who rejoice, and weep with those who weep...I associate with the humble…If it is possible, as much as depends on me, I purpose to live peaceable with all men. I will make every effort to live in peace with all men and to be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord. I purpose to overcome evil with good in the name of Jesus.

Amen.

Scripture Reading
Romans 12:13-21 Hebrews 12:14 (NIV)

©2013 Word Ministries, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment