Friday, April 19, 2013

Walking in His Favor Daily

Wow!!! The hand of God's Favor over my life.... I am in awe. This morning I had a car accident it felt as if I hit the car in front of me hard from sliding in the rain (need new tires) I got out the car told the guy I would call the police of course I was shaken up, nerved up and more he ask if I was ok I said I will be okay. The guy said there is no damage so dont worry about it.... My God really.  He got in his car and drove away! Nothing but HIS grace saved me from injuries as well as damage considering the impact felt! Trust in the Lord Always!!!

Joint Heirs With Christ

Father, I thank You for loving me. I have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear, but I receive the Spirit of adoption by whom I cry out, “Abba Father.” The Spirit Himself bears witness with my spirit that I am a child of God, and if a child then an heir—heir of God and a joint heir with Christ, if indeed I suffer with Him, that I may also be glorified together with Him. Father, I love You because You first love me. Amen

Scripture Reading
Romans 8:15-17; 1 John 4:19

©2013 Word Ministries, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment