Hello and Good Evening ♥'s,
I do not about you but I have been blessed beyond measure. I have been feeling the shift in the atmosphere as GOD is doing a powerful transformation in me! Over the past year I have learned many of the necessary tools need to combat the enemy as well as deal with LIFE! I thank God for the leadership He has placed me under at Set the Captives Free Otreach Center & Joshua Journey- young adult ministry!
Today, Pastor Gary Wyatt brought the Word to the house. He challenge the congregation to get rid of our Agag today! Which was so powerful as everyone has or had some influential being or thing in their life that they have put before the Etiquette of putting God first→ before all things. I'm super excited to put to death my Agag of being a people pleaser, always thinking about what someone thinks of me etc (1Sam 15:33). That Agag has obstructed & interfered with my experience in God long enough. I am striving to totally decrease daily so that God will be increased in me as I go after the land I possess. As for me & my house; I'm committed to walk, live & be well (Deut.5:33).
Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment