Wednesday, April 17, 2013

WALKING Spiritually Minded!

Good Day,

Life has its course it can be challenging, mind baffling & feel like a burden. However,  that is why we must make decisions as to what or more so who we will live for.... JESUS!!!! If you think your life is rough then I know a God of the impossible who will lead, guide and direct you through the good & bad. If you truly expect for him to be exceedingly above all in your life you must give up every implementation of the world and solely die to your self pick up the cross and follow him. You literally have to make the decisions wholeheartedly as there is no partial serving Him, ultimatums we imply toward HiM or making a choice when we feel day to day. Once you make a commitment stick too it its merely a covenant/ bond that you expect He do the same and He will!  Its time to part from this wicked world and receive Christ TOdaY! It time to have a spiritual mindset. Today if you have not received him I encourage you to do so. Join me tonight @Set the Set the Captives Free Outreach Center where Dr. Marvin Sapp The Official Marvin Sapp Page will usher us into the inner courts of praise with his voice & deliver the awesome Word of God!- I'm excited about my future are you?

Spiritually Minded

It is possible to renew the mind to the Word of God. You can replace carnal thoughts of worry, fear, self-pity, and other self-defeating thoughts with peace. You can keep your mind filled with self-doubt, self-rejection and become self-absorbed -- or you can become spiritually minded and change your self-image replacing negative thoughts with God's thoughts toward you. Choose to be God-inside-minded.

PRAYER

Heavenly Father, I bind my mind to the mind of Christ, my will to the will of God and my emotions to the control of the Holy Spirit. I choose to walk according to the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus, setting my mind on the things of the Spirit. To be spiritually minded is life and peace. I count myself dead to sin but alive to God in Christ Jesus. Amen.

Scripture Reading
Romans 8:1-8; Romans 6:11

©2013 Word Ministries, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment