Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Living with the Power to Heal

Hello Loves,

I first want to apologize for not posting in a few days as I have been quite busy lately. However, I am back to give this blog some quality time.
In life we all meet the crossroad of needing emotional or physical healing whether we have faced a physical illness or suffered the loss of a loved one we are in need of healing. Well in my studies I have and continue to learn that from renewing my mind in the Word of God as he abides in me I am healed. I am healed by the stripes & blood that Jesus endured for us therefore, I must and I will put behind me unforgiveness, resentment, anger as well as any bad feelings that I have had be put to rest.  Remember God's will is to prosper us not harm us so we as the body, Christians, those who walk upright must seek Him first in all that we do!
Amen

Power to Heal
Do you need physical or emotional healing? Renew your mind to God's Word; He abides in you, in every cell and tissue of your body. Declare that Jesus is Lord over your spirit, soul and body. Let go of all unforgiveness, resentment, anger, and bad feelings toward anyone. God plans to prosper you and not to harm you. He plans to give you hope and a future (Jeremiah 29:11). It is God's will to heal you, and when you pray, believe that He will do what He promised. The prayer of faith will heal the sick!

PRAYER:
Father, thank you for sending your word to heal me and deliver me from all my destructions. Jesus, you are the Word who became flesh and dwelt among us. You bore my griefs (pains) and carried my sorrows (sickness). You were pierced through for my transgressions, crushed for my iniquities, the chastening for my well-being fell upon you, and by your scourging I am healed. Amen.

Scripture ReadingPsalm 107:20; John 1:14; Isaiah 53:4-5

©2013 Word Ministries, Inc.

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful blessing you blogs are filled with encouragement! I am very proud of you.

    JBell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I thank you and my family for planting the seed early as now I see it began to flourish. I have come to appreciate it more daily than ever before; having the Word in me and knowing I am in him being joined as one. Thanks again Ms. Bell

    ReplyDelete