Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Walking in Truth

Walking in Truth
Are you walking in truth or want to walk in Truth? Will continue to read and study the bible verses listed below. God loves you so don't give up on what is for you! His truth never fails. GOD Bless ♥
Daily Reading-
Teach me Your way, O Lord; I will walk in Your truth: unite my heart to fear Your name. You, my Lord God, are a sun and shield: You give grace and glory: no good thing will You withhold from them that walk uprightly. I am blessed because I know the joyful sound: I shall walk, O Lord, in the light of Your countenance. In the name of Jesus I do Your commandments that I may have rights to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. Amen.

Scripture Reading
Psalm 84:11 (KJV)
Psalm 86:11 (KJV)
Psalm 89:15 (KJV)
Rev. 22:14 (KJV)

©2013 Word Ministries, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment