Walk by Faith
When I was growing up as a child I remember in Sunday school being taught that we are to walk by faith and not by sight.
I am reminded in this old Baptist hymnal of how it is by faith I receive sight and not sight I receive faith- Amen
The chorus of the song...
At the cross, at the cross where I first saw the light, And the burden of my heart rolled away, It was there by faith I received my sight, And now I am happy all the day!
Daily Study Incerpt:
Father, in the name of Jesus I thank You for the measure of faith. It is the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave Himself for me. In His name, I live by faith, not by sight. I draw near to the throne of God with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having my heart sprinkled from an evil conscience, and my body washed with pure water. Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Amen
Scripture Reading
Hebrews 10:22 (KJV)
Hebrews 11:1 (KJV)
2 Corinthians 5:7 (NIV)
Galatians 5:6 (KJV)
©2013 Word Ministries, Inc.
No comments:
Post a Comment