Humility
Humble yourself in the sight of the Lord. Do GOOD unto people for the Kingdom Of God gets the Glory. As I sit at the computer at work I have re-read this prayer below over an over taking heed to the voice of the Lord and his cry out to his people.
Therefore, My friends I challenge you as well as myself to fight your battles with the mighty weapons of the good Lord our God. With the weapons of God we will not stand nor fall of the defeat.
First we must deal with ourselves the strongholds that get us down or the arrogant worldly ways that possess deep within. The Word of the Lord tells us to not be of this world meaning to live as if its not a part of us.
So with the help of the Holy spirit our pilot we the righteous shall prevail throughout this nation and as People of God we are given dominion over the world.
Prayer
In the name of Jesus, I submit myself to You, my God. Thank You giving me more grace.
I use God's mighty weapons, not those made by men, to knock down the devil's strongholds of pride and arrogance that would hinder my walk in the Spirit. Pride goes before a fall. With the help of the Holy Spirit, I will remain humble before You. Then You will lift me up and make my life significant. Amen
Scripture Reading
James 4:6-10
2 Corinthians 10:3-5
©2013 Word Ministries, Inc.
No comments:
Post a Comment