Hello Bloggers, I am new to this but thought I would try and keep a blog to track the progression of my year as I have a lot of events lined up already. I am a 30 year old female Christian,who desires to conquer some goals that I have allowed to fall by the wayside. I am determined to make 2012 a memorable year and I know many of you have the same plans in mind. My goals are to change:
1. My mentality: from a mental perspective I have learned that I need to redirect my train of thought as a christian. I must study to show my self approve unto God.
2. I have been disgusted with my weight for years now. More so my frustratiion comes from how much weight I have gained after making several New years resolutions to lose weight. Well I am back again but this time I have a plan a site plan, which I have activated and now the plan is in full force.
I joined Brick Bodies Gym
I have a Personal Trainer his name is Ray
I am taking aquatics classes at the gym
Private Swim lessons with my trainer Elaina
I also joined a Biggest Loser Contest at my job through our Wellnet program
3. I just recently graduated with my Master's Degree in Health Service Adminstration and Management. Moreover, I pray I continue to strive towards the other educational goals I have lined up as well.
4. Most of all I am so determined to put this wicked World behind me and live for God. I know God has been waiting on me for years and I have the desire to learn more about him. I am currently fasting for 21 days in efforts to gain a breakthrough in my life for:
1. Spiritual Health
2. Financial Health
3. Physical Health
I am tired of going down crooked paths that lead to turmoil and distruction so I find I must seek first the Kingdom of God and His Righteousness so that I may flourish in his Kingdom. Too many peoople are dying and falling off the face of the earth but to what degree are they SAVED is it to enter paradise or HELL. I am not one to judge but I can say I must get my own life together and live for Jesus my Lord and Savior as He was the ULTIMATE sacrifice for my life.
Update:
In 2012 I made a tremendous amount of progress spiritually, mentally & physically. Its like I gained my life back→ which I did but the main difference is I put God before all things. He must get the glory in all that I do!
Watch out 2013...
Sincerely Your Blogger,
Latrina
No comments:
Post a Comment